Feb 25, 2021 – All-Access Conference – Doc is speaking. – Ticket gives you lifetime access! Registration at http://www.allaccesshtx.com, Use promo code SOAR to get $5 off the $20 ticket price, PLUS $5 will be donated to SOAR!
Apr 9-10, 2021 – PossAbilities Conference – Doc is speaking.
Apr 17, 2021 – Inclusion Fusion LIVE Conference – Doc is speaking. Both in-person in Cleveland, Ohio and telecast across the Country near you! Use code EASTER for $10 off through Apr 5. Registration at https://www.keyministry.org/ifl2021
May 15, 2021 – Special Fathers Network Dad Virtual Conference – Doc is speaking on the “Grieving the Life Anticipated” and the “Losing a Child” panel. Registration is FREE! Registration at: https://whova.com/portal/registration/sfnc_202105
Aug 3, 2021 – 8 pm CST – Empowering Homeschooling Conversations – Doc is speaking on “Service Opportunities for Students with Special Needs.” Registration is FREE! Join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/521017505731412
Aug 14, 2021 – 9 am CST – Awana Ministry Conference – Antioch Bible Baptist Church – Doc is speaking on “Training Volunteers to Include Children & Students with Special Needs” and “Volunteers: The Lifeblood of Your Ministry!”
Aug 28, 2021 – 10 am CST – National Virtual Awana Ministry Conference – Doc is speaking on “Training Volunteers to Include Children & Students with Special Needs”
Sep 21, 2021 – 7 pm CST – Special Fathers Network – Doc is speaking on “Losing a Child with Special Needs”. You can register for this online talk at https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMtduupqDIiGdYYAn3JknQ5hQ9RO9N3T4_l
Oct 5-7, 2021 – KidMin Mega-Con Virtual Conference – Doc coordinating the special needs track for the conference. Registration is available at: https://www.megacon2021.com. Doc will be speaking on the following topics:
- “The 411 on Starting a Special Needs Ministry”
- “Helping Your Pastor Understand the Importance of Disability Ministry”
- “Training Volunteers to Include Children & Students with Special Needs”
- Special Needs Panel Discussion
Oct 25-29, 2021 – Wonderfully Made Special Needs Virtual Conference Virtual – SOAR’s National Conference! Registration coming in Aug 2021.
- Myth Busting: How to get Senior Leadership on Board with Disability Ministry
- Disability Ministry Virtual Tour
- ICNU: 4 Most Important Letters in Volunteer Recruitment – Hot Topics
- Starting a Special Needs Ministry in Any Sized Church
- Weekend Buddy Training: Using a Scenario Case-Based Approach
- Volunteers: The Lifeblood of Your Ministry!
- Keynote – How to be an Advocate for your Child – What Do You See?
Most Friday’s! – Talk With Doc! Webinar – Registration on the main SOAR webpage. Talks are geared towards family or ministry. Do you have a topic that you would like to be discussed? Email your suggestions to email@example.com! #TalkWithDoc!